We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Executive’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Plan approaches and pitches i.e. Work with teams to develop proposals that meets client needs, concerns and objectives
- Work with BD department to ensure that fundamentals are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop, review and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Communicate new product development to prospective clients
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability and shareholder returns
- Develop and lead the business development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the marketing department
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- A good First Degree in Business Development or Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Professional certification – Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Professional membership – The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Must have 4-6 years of sales or marketing experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A deep understanding for marketing principles
- Sales planning & Closing skills
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Writing reports
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Competitor and market analysis
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022; 3:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Business Development Management|