Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN EDO STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN EDO, JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 7 months ago
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Officer, Internal Audit
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Execute audit plan according to professional standards and communicate all relevant findings especially critical or potentially significant ones.
- Analyse financial statements and document insights/finding / recommendations
- Present findings/recommendations in an agreed format as determined by the Head of Audit
- Adhere to key accounting and audit standards & principles in performing Audit tasks
- Support Specialist Corporate Control in ensuring the objective of the audit team is achieved in a timely manner and within budget
- Engage in field survey to get required information on units/departments to be audited.
- Review the capital and operational budget
- Report on financial fraud and/or irregularities identified during audit and recommend remedial action.
- Conduct assessment on the operational procedures and processes of the organisation.
- A First Degree in Accounting or any related discipline
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Associate Membership of the following professional bodies is a Must: Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
- 6 – 12 years’ Financial and Operational Audit work experience
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities etcetera.
- Big 4, Global corporate or international work experience is a distinct advantage
- International work experience is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with common indicators of fraud and error
- Healthy professional skepticism
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Investigation and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Accounting principles and standards
- Working knowledge of financial reporting standards (local and international)
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of financial statements
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification.
- Working industry knowledge e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, etc for specific business operations.
- Good knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment