Harmony Holdings Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
About Harmony Holdings Limited: Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with local and international businesses to yield good financial and social returns for the people of Kwara State.
- Candidates must be a fellow of National Postgraduate Medical College (NPMC), West African College of Surgeons or its equivalent
- Administrative and managerial skills essential
- Patient Management Skills required
- Must be ICT Compliant/Competence.
- Proficient in performing diagnostic imaging procedures such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging( MRI), Computer tomography (CT) Scans, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Digital X-ray
- Reviewing the information gathered from the diagnostic imaging procedures
- Communicating results of the diagnostic information to Physician and Patient
- Planning and applying doses to get optimum results.
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria, Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|