Contract Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 3 months ago
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience with Contract administration, with service-contractor environments preferred.
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
- Experience and confidence working in field or industrial environments, including remote locations.
- Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO’s).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities and business processes as they relate to contracts
- Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
- Good observation and listening skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Ability to interact in a multI-cultural environment
- Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to work independently.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment