Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Unit Head
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
- Act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media
- Directing the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Advancing corporate reputation and helping the organization to navigate business, economic, cultural and societal trends.
- Acting as the guardians of the organisational culture, values, and beliefs.
- Ensuring organisation’s beliefs are visible and consistent across external marketing channels, as well as internally amongst employees.
- Foster positive community relations through various initiatives and CSR programs and coordinate special corporate events.
- The Corporate Communications Unit Head is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communication, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communication or Business Management
- 3-5 years’ working experience in Marketing, Sales, Public Relations or Communication.
- Marketing and Communication experience and knowledge of current best practices and trends.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
- Exceptional research, writing, editing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Sharp intuitive skills and strong instincts.
- Ability to guide others.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online