Flutterwave is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Operations and Partnerships Manager, APAC
Department: Expansion & Partnerships
About Flutterwave: Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- 5 – 10 years experience in the Financial services industry.
- Expertise in payments, financial services and / or local payment method
- A proven track-record of leading companies and/or teams and meeting operational and strategic targets.
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership capability.
- Exceptional people management skills; ability to foster right behavior in others through leading by example.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, making presentations, writing proposals, signing contracts, developing partnerships.
- Interested in shaping the future of payments, focusing on unmet needs.
- Ability to work in a multinational, multidisciplinary, and fast-growing environment.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Autonomy, creativity, ability for do complex analysis.
- Willing to work from home and travel across the assigned country.
- Experience of working in an agile environment, where you have responded quickly to changing business needs.
- Commitment to promoting a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Fluent in English .
- Authorization to work in the Asia – Pacific (APAC) region without sponsorship.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Operations and Corporate Services Jobs in Nigeria, Operations Manager|