We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Partner
- Responsible for increasing social media followership on all social media platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop the UBA Group Social Media Strategy, structure, and execute procedural guideline/flow process.
- Plan and implement the marketing of the UBA products, services and channels using social media marketing tools.
- Research, develop and create content and the strategies to be executed on UBA social media especially Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop and execute campaigns to promote the UBA brand across Africa.
- Manage and engage with internal and external social media advocates and influencers to push content on the bank aggressively.
- Execute social media policy and communications plan that guide crisis engagement.
- Utilize Analytics and comparison over key performance indicators to ensure social media content performs as expected.
- Researching and executing social media trends relevant to the UBA’s marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on notable mentions in relation to the bank, staff and key individuals on Facebook and Twitter.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First Degree in any field.
Minimum years of work experience required
- 2 years
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Analytics skills
- Swift knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Knowledge of all products and services of the bank
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Jobs in Nigeria|