Banyan Global is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digitalizing Learning Support and Standing Order Consultant
Locations: Bauchi, Ebonyi, Kebbi, and Sokoto States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
About Banyan Global: Banyan Global is a development consulting firm, founded on the principle that integrating expertise and experience from the development community and private sector will achieve a broad and lasting impact. Our unique team comprises seasoned private sector and international development professionals. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Banyan Global maintains staff around the world. Banyan Global is a women-owned small business.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on web and mobile app development.
- Familiarity with front-end development frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.js.
- Experience with databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence solutions is an added advantage
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates should apply with an application letter accompanied by most recent CV. The application letter should contain a list of health-related solutions that the applicant either led or was a part of.
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further details about the scope of this opportunity.
Application Closing Date