We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Sales Development Representative
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Scale and lead the entire sales development organization. Generate new business opportunities and develop the next generation of sales talent for Reliance Health organization.
- Build and optimize the global Sales Development team and processes, to consistently hit pipeline generation and online premium sales targets
- Lead and scale a team of SDRs.
- Design career paths and coach/develop SDRs for career growth within the Enterprise Sales organization.
- Recruit, train, and retain top talent.
- Work with marketing, and regional sales leaders to develop methods for inbound and outbound lead qualification, including sales scripts and touchpoint strategies that support Reliance health growth strategy with tracking and continuous improvement.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, lead and execute global campaigns & programs to increase our Lead/SQL conversion rate.
- Define, track, and manage KPIs for the SVP sales and senior management to forecast and achieve monthly and quarterly goals.
- Actively participate in the lead to SQL process design and
- Motivate and inspire the team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- 10 years of experience in a management position
- It will be a plus if works in a startup environment
- Over-achiever in previous experience
- Experience in managing an SDR team of at least 30 people, with a strong focus on people, care and top performance
- Ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience
- Thrives in a pressurized environment
- Organized and structured
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong commercial aptitude
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Perfect written and spoken English / Arabic will be a plus
- Experience in start-ups is preferable.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Highly organized and possess a high level of administration ability and a “can-do” attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Customer focus
- Culture / team fit
- Calm and can handle pressure
- A real coach
- Inspiring leader
- Smart, fast learner, and tech-savvy
- Hard Worker, willing to go the extra mile.
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|