Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling and Wells Mobilisation Supervisor (Nigerians Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Initial formal education: Technician
- 3-5 years relevant technical experience with Onshore and offshore Drilling / Well engineering roles
- Prior experience (desirable): Engineering / Operations / Inspection / Technical Audit roles
- Knowledgeable in Drilling & Completion Engineering / Operations, well interventions and Well integrity.
- Good knowledge of Certifications, Lifting standards, Transportation standards and Maintenance standards/schedules applicable to the Oil & Gas + Maritime and Transportation industry.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Material and equipment, QA/QC and Inspection procedures and Standards. Stock management, Materials handling, and Logistics
- Membership of relevant Inspection and Technical audit bodies is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
|Job Category||Drilling Jobs in Nigeria|