SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Foreman – FPSO Offshore (M / F)
Location: AKPO FPSO (Nigeria)
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract duration: Based on Client contract duration
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3
- HV & LV power distribution and control networks, HV & LV motor drives and Alternators, Inverters, high voltage cells,
- variable speed units, Lighting networks, switchgear, etc.
- Minimum level of experience required
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|