SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor – M/F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore – ERHA FPSO)
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- 6 years or more experience.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND) or Higher qualification.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in Electrical Maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- SAP, Minimum of 10 years experience in Electrical Offshore maintenance, Electrical qualifications or B.Eng in Electrical Engineering.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
- CMMS/SAP experience and know how.
- Must have knowledge of HV & LV power distribution and controls network,HV & LV motor drives and alternators, Inverters, HV cells, variable speed units, light networks,switch gears and Generators.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor|