uLesson is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
About uLesson : At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven work experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems
- Communication skills for overseeing staff and working with other management personnel
- Detail-oriented with the ability to catch minor errors which can result in major problems
- Math skills, including calculus and other advanced mathematics
- Organizational skills for keeping track of various budgets, employees, and schedules simultaneously
- Relevant training and/or certifications as an Engineering Manager
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV and Cover Letter stating why they are a good fit to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of “Engineering Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|