International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: Executive Assistant (Expression of Interest for Consultancy Service)
Project ID: P-Z1-AA0-139
Contract Duration: Assignment shall be for an initial period of One (1) year and subject to renewal with satisfactory performance.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture: The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
- The selected consultant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or equivalent in other related fields; at least ten (10) years of extensive experience in secretarial and administrative duties;
- Good working knowledge of MS office, email, the internet, and Oracle;
- Proven ability to work without supervision; excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A high level of integrity;
- A high degree of flexibility to adjust to the needs of the executive office at any given time and fluency in English and working knowledge of the French language will be an advantage
- The IITA now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services.
- The selected consultant will be a member of the TAAT PMU to be based in Nigeria and the assignment shall be for an initial period of One (1) year and subject to renewal with satisfactory performance.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (including their detailed CV and letter of motivation detailing past related experience similar to this assignment.).
Application Closing Date
13th February 2023.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Executive / Management|