Committed To Good (CTG) is an award-winning private sector company that enables humanitarian and development projects in conflict zones. As a people solutions business, we recruit, deploy and manage the right people with the right skills to implement projects in the world’s toughest regions.
Having worked in more than 25 fragile and conflict-affected countries, we pride ourselves on hiring 90% local employees, providing decent, dignified work and new opportunities in fragile communities. 90% of our turnover goes back into the local economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Administrator
Vacancy ID: VAC-7797
Location: Different locations in Nigeria
Start Date: 05-Sep-2022
Reports to: The Account Manager
- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions.
- With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
- Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Overview of Position
- CTG requires a dynamic experienced self motivated Field Administrator who can support the Account Manager in managing the operations of our Nigeria business.
- The successful candidate will support the Account Manager in running the operations for CTG’s Nigeria office.
- The incumbent should be willing to travel to different States of Nigeria, security allowing.
- They will be responsible for managing all aspects of client services, including those listed below.
The Field Administrator will be required to carry out the following functions:
Client & consultant relationships:
- Represent CTG in a professional & courteous manner at all times when meeting with client representatives.
- Build a relationship with the client representatives that allows you to easily check in with them on a daily basis to ensure that they are satisfied with services being delivered by CTG.
- Independently manage projects on behalf of our clients.
- With delay, address daily client and consultant enquiries & escalate those that are problematic to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all email communications.
- Maintain organized & accurate HR records for all consultants under your care & control.
- Request & review weekly work plans from all consultants to ensure you are aware of the work to be carried out the week ahead.
- Ensure that consultants are meeting the targets of their weekly work plan provided.
- Share work plans with the Account Manager completed indicating any issues encountered / work not completed.
- When requested to do so, source, recruit & onboarding new project staff, ensuing that CTG’s objectives of achieving gender parity in its staff numbers are adhered to; Ensure recruitment is carried out in line with the requirements of Nigerian labor law.
- Monitor & report on any changes to Nigerian labor laws or local practices that may affect the delivery of services to the client, these should be reported without delay to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc.
- S / He should safeguard the company’s quality in country.
- Support & suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintaining coordination, review & control of the consultant timesheets.
- Timesheets are to be reviewed for accuracy and submitted before the end of each month by each consultant.
- Ensuring that this target is met is a key function of this role.
- Timesheets not submitted on time or submitted with may result in a non-payment errors for the month for the consultant.
- Support timely payroll preparation and inform the Account Manager of any issues that you may be facing well before month end.
- Monitor, track expenses ensuring that all appropriate approvals are in place & documents are uploaded to the system.
- Administer staff statutory contributions including but not limited to pension contributions, NSITF, ITF etc.
Duty of care:
- Maintain an accurate database of the consultants you are responsible for, including reliable contact details remain in view of their daily work locations, the work they are carrying out for the client; share trackers with the Account Manager & FSO.
- Liaise closely with the CTG Nigeria’s security & risk management team to ensure CTG’s high standard of duty of care is consistently applied.
- Ensure all staff operate in compliance with company policies, procedures, report infractions without delay to the Account Manager & FSO, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all emails.
- The Field Administrator may be required to supervise other field staff / associates from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is essential, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant administrative experience.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in Nigeria (essential).
- Fluency in English is essential.
- For positions located in Sokoto, Bauchi & Kaduna, the ability to speak Hausa is highly desirable.
- For the position located in Ondo, the ability to speak Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 year/s of demonstrable relevant Administration experience (essential).
- Minimum of 5 year/s of experience in Africa (essential).
- Fluent in English (essential).
- Fluent in Hausa (desirable).
- Fluent in Yoruba (desirable).
- Fluent in Igbo (desirable).
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role & would be given to those candidates from the area of operations.
- Disclaimer: At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|