Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, or other related discipline
- MSc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office skills
- Good organisational ability, Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2023
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|