We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Officer – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all the objectives of investigation in the Group are met.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyse financial data and trace discrepancies
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies
- Set up meetings and schedule interview sessions
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations
- Maintain the investigation file.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting or any related course.
- Professional Qualifications will be a plus.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online