Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geophysical Quality Control Representative III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Geophysical or Geotechnical field required.
- Experience in geophysical field.
- Must have leadership ability and skills to monitor and advise on all aspects of geophysical data acquisition, including: SSH&E, logistics, operations, instrumentation, equipment, recording, and positioning
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Must comply with all requirements per the agreement.
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project
- The Geophysical Project SHE QC is the Client’s Representative that monitors and advises on Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) and Security matters associated with the Project.
- The SHE Representative must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in geophysical operations in a SHE Representative role with at least 3 years on marine seismic (OBC or streamer) crews.
- The SHE representative must have at least 10 years’ experience in offshore operations and training in SHE management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control|