GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
JOB TITLE: Head, Account
JOB LOCATION: Marina CMS, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure completeness of transactions and records, timely and accurate preparation of financial statements (in line with the extant regulations), and presentation of Management Accounts to support business decisions.
- Drive business growth through regular analysis of performance to budgets across all strata of the bank.
- Budgeting and Long-Term Forecasting, Budget Monitoring and Implementation
- Balance Sheet Management
- Income and Expense Management
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- General Ledger Management
- Payroll Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Liquidity Management
- Transfer Pricing Management
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Tax Management
- Relationship Management (Correspondent Banks, External Auditors, CBN, NDIC, etc)
- Compliance and Regulatory Reporting (CBN, NDIC, SEC, NSE, FIRS, etc.)
- Build capacity of unit staff through quality training.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Professional member of any of the followinge.g ICAN, ACA, CIBN, or its equivalent.
- MInimum of Bachelor’s Degree or M.Sc in Accounting or any related Social Science course.
- Minimum of 7 year’s managerial work experience in the banking sector as an Accountant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|