Harmony Holdings Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Research, Strategy and Documentation
About Harmony Holdings Limited: Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with local and international businesses to yield good financial and social returns for the people of Kwara State.
- MBA / B.Sc / HND in relevant field or a related course with 7years of experience leading research teams and projects
- Proven track record of publishing high-quality research in peer-reviewed journals
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching and mentoring
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to secure external funding for research projects
- Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Experience developing and managing large research projects
- Industry or government experience
- International experience.
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning, Operations and Corporate Services Jobs in Nigeria, Research / Survey Jobs in Nigeria, Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria, Unit Head|