Kyosk Digital Services limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
Reportees: Marketing Managers and Digital Associates
Reports to: Group CEO
About Kyosk Digital Services limited: Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business or any related field;
- An MBA in Management, Business or experience in management consulting or similar will be an added advantage;
- Relevant Professional Body Qualifications / Professional Certifications is an added advantage;
- 10 years fast-track (or 15 years progressive) inter-functional experience within FMCG, Telecommunications or Advertising Agency;
- Deep understanding of brand positioning and marketing as key catalysts to growth;
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture brands from scratch.
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Strategic Leadership;
- Vision Articulation;
- Entrepreneurial Thinking;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Attention to Detail;
- Learning Agility;
- Culture Leader;
- Project and time management;
- Budget management;
- Tech Savvy.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Marketing - Advertising, Remote / Freelance / Work at home / Online Jobs in Nigeria, Unit Head|