We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Administration Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and thorough HR and Administration Manager to ensure our operations run smoothly and improve as our company grows.
- We seek the services of a Human Resources & Admin, HRA Manager in our establishment. The HRA main objective is to ensure all the organization’s administrative tasks are performed correctly and on time.
- The preferred Human Resources and Administration Manager’s role encompasses all aspects of HR, including recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, and training. It includes administrative areas such as office management, facilities management, and policy development.
- Successful candidate for HR and Administration, HRA Manager should be experienced in all HR and Administration disciplines and expected to be excellent generalist managers and leaders.
- You will be instrumental in the faultless running of the entire organization and will help us keep our people happy and productive.
- All the HR and administrative functions will be under your authority, and you will make sure your team delivers perfect service to the company and its staff.
- We are looking for a strategist, a hands-on leader, and an exemplary manager. You will oversee a professional team of specialists and ensure they deliver outstanding results to the company.
- Planning HR and administration activities annually
- Responsible for establishing the company’s objectives.
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing employee relations
- Running the office and facilities management functions
- You are to develop, to re-check all the company’s policies and procedures regularly to make them suitable with the objectives of the company and to cover all the issues that appear currently.
- You are to provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
- You will be required to support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing the administrative system
- Successful candidate will be required to initiate, coordinate, and enforce business systems, policies, and procedures
- Leading the HR and administration team
Required Skill Set
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Human Resources or Management. Master’s Degree in Law or in Human Resources or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and professional related qualifications will be an obvious added advantage.
- At least seven years’ experience in HR, four of which in a supervisory role
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Vast experience in team leadership
- Successful experience in employee relations
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws & practices
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|