We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Welfare Officer
Job Requisition ID: JR000548
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job type: Full time
- To provide Human Resources welfare support to employees on a day-to-day basis in a result oriented way
- This role reports directly to the Head of Reward & Shared Services for Africa.
- Also works with other HR Administrators responsible for HRIS, employee records, data updates, welfare and projects.
- Works closely with payroll, HRBPs and HR Advisors
- End to end administration from registration of New Joiners to
- Resolving of issues as regards HMO, hospital or benefits covered
- Contract staff; Direct & 3rd Party Administration
- Registration on SAP
- Process of monthly salary using invoice
- Renewal of contract as at when due
- Staff products administration + Tuck-shop
- Monthly Ilupeju and Ikorodu Tuck-shops stock count with Finance Rep.
- Stock up the tuck-shop after account has been balanced
- Send notification to business for collection roaster
- Transfer Allowance processing for Managers
- Various Staff benefits processing
- Site, first aid clinics, EAP and other clinics
- Renewal of contract when due
- Management of clinic
- Supply of basic needs in the clinic
- Ikorodu clinic is handled by Ikorodu HR both Ilupeju and Ikorodu clinics are oversee by central
- Administer all HO first aid boxes
- Group Life Insurance:
- Annual registration
- Death benefits processing
- NSITF Benefit
- Processing of NSITF claims
- Processing contracts, essentials for use, escalating issues for resolution on time etc.
- Subsidy is given per location
- Annual and Quarterly Long Service Award administration
- Annual Car Insurance processing
- Input to Monthly Headcount Report, Dashboard and Board Report for Africa operations, in excel and power point as needed
- Annual Welfare budget preparation
- Ad hoc project or task as required by HR Team
- Internal Relationships:
- HR Shared Services Team, HRBPs, HR Advisors, HR COEs, Finance, Supply Chain
- External Relationships:
- Regulatory agencies- NSITF, PENCOM, FGN Agencies etc.
- Insurance providers
- HMO/medical providers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Experience of data analysis/data manipulation / problem-solving.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation
Job Context & Special Features:
- Role deals with highly confidential data.
- Incumbent must act with discretion and confidentiality at all times. Always store correctly and carefully.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|