Family Health International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Integration Developer
Requisition ID: 2022202383
Location: Nigeria (Any)
Job Type: Full time
About Family Health International: Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Related Field.
- 5 – 8 Years of related work experience.
- Knowledge and experience of databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with writing technical requirements, test scripts and knowledge of software programming languages and technologies.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to technical and non- technical users.
- Ability to initiate majority of relevant tasks, specify and plan activities for task accomplishments and notify supervisor of variances.
- Prior experience working in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Database Administrator / Database Support / Database Development / Oracle / MySQL Jobs in Nigeria|