We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Analyst I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers.
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations.
- Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- This position might be described as Junior Inventory Control Analyst, who normally performs basic financial analysis and routine financial reports under high supervision.
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control|