We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Lagos & Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Specialist is responsible for ensuring the IT systems in all programmes are functioning. Specifically, this will include: Systems Admin File Servers, Resolve issues in coordination with vendors, Network Devices.
- Coordinate with Corporate Networking team to ensure installation and setup of standard equipment Periodically audit field office bandwidth utilization Facilitate communications with Corporate Networking to resolve issues as they arisen Personal Computing Devices: Develop and operationalize an approach to maintain consistency in software configuration
- Assist field teams in sourcing appropriate equipment
- Develop and operationalize an approach to cataloguing/inventorying field equipment Mobile device management and support, issuing smartphones and applications Place importance on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate / orchestrate the deployment of software updates to field offices: Notify field technology staff/contractors of recommended updates
- Oversight and coordination of field office technology staff Assist the Ops Dir in selection of IT service contractors and/or internal IT staff
- Assess performance of field technology contractors
- Direct field technology staff in system installations, equipment selection Project Start-up
- Coordinate local staff to ensure that correct equipment is sourced and properly configured Assist in designing or review the design developed by contractors of the field office network Induction training with follow up training / video training point of contact for future training
- Contribute to IT related proposals
- Help spec equipment and price for proposals Research ISP pricing Work with the project as point of contact for new work.
- Contribute to IT Policy review and formulation: Assist the global team in formulating appropriate, practical policies and practices for field project office operations Develop and operationalize IT related documentation and manual
- Develop and operationalize approaches to compiling and making easily accessible the policies and practices required to deploy and operate field project IT infrastructure.
- Assist with all unit’s IDEV infrastructure tickets including but not limited to: Egnyte Permissions Resolving issues with ISP Virus / Malware Outbreaks Use Cherwell to document work performed.
- Use Cherwell to build and implement project plans.
- Other Duties: Adhere to all Company’s policies and procedures and uphold the company’s values Perform any other duties as may be required.
Requirements Experience and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must have an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT Administrator in a manufacturing company.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft Certified System Administrator MSCE MS Certified
- Technology Specialist Experience with the use of a variety of computer applications and experience in a networking environment.
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
- Competences and Attributes: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|