Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Last Mile Operations Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- A candidate who is experienced in Third Party Logistics Partner operations (Last Mile) and has data analysis skills will be an ideal candidate for the position.
- Lead the current Last Mile operations team and grow it further.
- Manage, motivate, and support a team of Delivery agents within a time-sensitive and demanding operational environment, to ensure effective contribution in order to deliver team performance and productivity
- Mentoring and leading a team of cluster managers
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives at Delivery Centers
- Identify opportunities to improve our Last mile setup to make us faster and more accurate.
- Drive simplification, making complex processes accessible and easy to implement.
- Maintain health and safety standards, promoting a positive on-site safety culture, ensuring the site is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Work with our Data team to evaluate and report on KPIs for your delivery operations.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
- Collaborate with HQ in driving process and tech improvements, being the voice of the delivery operations, advocating for what the team needs to perform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Strong foundation in high volume operational setup; preferably in consumer businesses (eCommerce, FMCG, Logistics)
- 5+ years of experience in Supply chain operations, logistics operations, FMCGs operations or food retail industry.
- Excellent management, communication and reporting skills
- Should have handled geographically dispersed teams
- Proven records of using metrics to monitor and drive results
- Data-driven growth mindset
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to details.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Passion to learn.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Last Mile Operations Manager and Location” as the subject of the mail. E.g., Last Mile Operations Manager, Ibadan.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Operations and Corporate Services Jobs in Nigeria|