We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes of the company
- Responsible for tracking, receiving and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensuring materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels.
- Manage repairs of all equipment.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. in related fields such as Supply Chain Management, Transportation or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Between the ages of 28 – 40 years
- A good understanding of logistics operations and practices
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations in the industry
- Minimum of three years’ experience in logistics or supply chain management tasks required.
- Should be able to develop logistics plans, policies and procedures
- Should be able to provide technical and procedural advice
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have a good understanding of MS Office applications
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and the most recent Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply Jobs in Nigeria, officer|