MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Mobile Advertising Operations, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1505
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Mobile Advertising
Division: Enterprise Business
- Direct and coordinate MTN Mobile Advertising sales activities
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Develop a healthy pipeline of mobile Ads sales opportunities enough to achieve business targets
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules
- Develop and initiate plan to improve sales target and productivity
- Identify, source, contract and manage sales partners to sell advertising space on behalf of MTN
- Develop and coordinate the digital advertising sales contracts
- Collaborate with clients to determine the goals of advertising projects and strategize plans to meet those goals
- Consistently manage and oversee advertising campaigns to ensure they are engaging customers and bringing in results
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Evaluate emerging technologies in the advertising space and create growth strategies
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 5 years of industry sales experience
- Proven track record of executing multiple tasks in a result driven organization
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022 (11.59pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Advertising / Branding / Public Relation (PR) Jobs in Nigeria, Android IOS Developer / Mobile App Development / Games / React Native / Flutter Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|