Mastercard Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: Mastercard Foundation Graduate Launch Program – 2023 – Associate Consultant, Advisors – Nigeria
About Mastercard Foundation: Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth. The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree Graduate (graduated no earlier than April 2022) who are currently in the process of completing their NYSC and available to start the program on 4th September 2023.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 USA and 2:1 UK equivalent respectively
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English.
- Corporate Security Responsibility
- All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date