We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician I – Engineering
Request Code: JTC_MechanicalTechnicianI
Location: Offshore, Nigeria (1340-EAPPlatform)
Employment Type: Contract
AssignmentType: Offshore Rotation
Work Schedule: 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off – 14 days on / 14 days off
Scope of Work specific to this Assignment
- Turbomachinery Program and Corrective Maintenance
- Machinery monitoring and preservation activities.
- Technicians are assigned to carry out maintenance work. This can either be an ExxonMobil (XOM) employee or a Contractor resource.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the use of all on the job safety tools
- Review job packs
- Identify any safety issues associated with job end ensure removal/mitigation prior to working
- Execute work as planned
- Record technical history as required by workgroup. (Global Reliability Tool (GRT), data sheet, etc.)
- Provide feedback on job pack improvements to Execution FLS
- Request permits and notify Supervisor if permit cannot be issued within 30 minutes of requested time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Automobile Services / Car Painting / Car Mechanic / Car Electrician / Car Panel Beater / Car Upholstery Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria, Technician|