United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Objective (s)
- Deliver high-quality graphic designs and animations that reflect the brand’s product and services.
- Design and create appealing graphic design and motion graphics for the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion and still graphics for various platforms.
- Provide audio, video, colors, and animation for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations and banners.
- Work with writers and product segment managers to determine a creative direction for projects.
- Illustrate concept by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with scripter/writers and the product marketing managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Apply creative techniques in designing graphics for post-production.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum relevant experience; 2 – 3 years.
- Our ideal candidate is one who can apply visual effects, animations, and other techniques to create high-quality graphic and motion designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as web, television, social media, and others.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and others.
- Video editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic design skills and storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing, and implementing skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Graphic Designer Jobs in Nigeria|