Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 4 months ago
Jumia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: NI – Category Manager (Computing)
Job type: Full-time
About Jumia: Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- B.Sc / Higher Diploma in a relevant field from a reputable educational institution. Post-graduate qualification or professional certification in a sales / marketing discipline will be a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years in a leadership position.
- The ability to prioritize key accounts is a required skill.
- Process Improvement Management.
- Good understanding of P&L, and Cash-Flow Management.
- Skilled negotiation & Value-based selling.
- Experience negotiating bulk discounts, MOQs & Credit Terms.
- Experience building partnership with strategic OEMs.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power-point) tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Company and customer expertise.
- Strategic perspective.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment