Jumia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: NI – Regional IT Auditor
Job type: Full-time
About Jumia: Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 4 years professional experience in an IT Governance or IT Audit position (internally or in an IT advisory firm).
- Strong experience and knowledge of audit methodologies techniques and standards.
- Professional experience with IT security/compliance standards is a plus (e.g. SOX, PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001, GDPR).
- Recognized auditing and information security certifications are valued (e.g. CISA, CISP, CEH, CISSP, CIA or similar).
- Experience delivering and managing IT audits in the banking sector or fintech industry is a plus.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in extracting, analyzing and presenting data – SQL knowledge essential; experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Java) and analytical/data visualization tools (ACL, Power BI or similar) is a plus.
- Excellent writing and oral English skills required to interact across our multicultural environment and produce formal documentation (Arabic or French is a plus).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|