Vacancy No.: UNAIDS/22/FT68
Title: Officer Operations, Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed-term Appointment
Duration of contract: Two years
- Essential: Advance university degree at master’s level or equivalent in Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or another area related to the duties and responsibilities. For internal candidate, a first university degree and 7 years of relevant work experience will be considered as equivalent.
- Desirable: Specialization or a relevant professional qualification in accounting, financial control, audit, or a related discipline.
- Essential: A minimum of 5 years of operations management experience, including in one or more of the following areas: result-based budgeting, finance, logistics, travel and contract management, human resources management and learning, including at the international level.
- Desirable: Relevant international organizations’ experience, preferably including the United Nations system. Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
- Proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of additional UN official languages.
Application Deadline: 11 October 2022
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria, Operations and Corporate Services Jobs in Nigeria|