We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offtake Supervisor III
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Scope of Work
- Responsible for vessel’s stability, list and hull stress (shearing force, bending moments)
- Preparation of loading plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of discharging plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of internal cargo transfer plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of ballasting / de ballasting plan and assist with execution
- Preparation of slop water discharge plan
- Generating report of daily production based on cargo tanks measurement
- Preparing report of cargo mid-monthly, monthly and yearly cargo tanks fiscalization
- Monitoring stock of fresh water and diesel oil
- Preparation of tanks washing plan and assist with execution
- Acts as Marine Supt in his absence
- Acts as Terminal Operator in his absence
- Part of Emergency Response Team–vessel’s damage stability
- Backup for Radio Operator in his incapacitation during Emergency
- Assist with marine cargo operations.
- Support cargo officer with the management of the hull and export systems in compliance with normal operating practice for tanker hulls.
- Assist with the planning and monitoring of stability and cargo loading and transfer.
- Organizes with production operators the different tasks related to crude oil handling under the supervision the terminal cargo officer and the production superintendent.
- Follow up of slop water discharge and bilge water discharge (filling of oil record books as appropriate)
- Assist production operator with daily soundings as required.
- Maintain relationship with DPR rep on board to ensure that he receives all the cargo information needed.
- Plan and assist with export tanker cargo operations.
- Responsible for quality and quantity for terminal export operations, follow up of laboratory procedures (sampling , analysis in accordance with commercial quality recommendations, water debottoming, salinity BSW and Methanol content)
- Assist with planning for inert gas and gas freeing operation when required.
- Preparation and Inspection for Crude and ballast tanks.
- Monitoring of potable water and Diesel oil quantities on board and supply
- Ensure first line maintenance and inspection is carried out on all cargo equipment
- Set up and update cargo handling procedures and general marine instructions on site as per Company procedures
- Produce and issue of Bills of Lading and other offtake documentation.
- Maintain all required records of offtake operations
- Assist with the planning and supervision of the inspection checks and first line maintenance of the SBM and associated equipment
- Assist with the planning and supervision of floating hose inspection testing flushing and change out.
- Assist with all facility based marine operations and vessel control as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years experience.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.