Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 5 months ago
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offtake Supervisor III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Marine / Tanker experience is an added advantage
- Experience in marine industry and operations
- Oil and gas offtake experience
- Operations, maintenance or engineering background
- Thorough knowledge of operational, safety and emergency procedures of tanker loading / discharge equipment
- In depth knowledge of crude oil shipping operations at offshore & onshore terminals.
- Understanding of crude oil lifting agreements.
- Knowledge of Production Operations.
- Crude Reconciliation & Hydrocarbon Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of plant process operations
- Good knowledge of crude and gas supply chain operations and timings
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Communications skills to all organizational levels
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management tools and practices
- As part of being in a controls sensitive position, understand key controls in area of responsibility and ensure that these effectively mitigate financial risk
- Good understanding of customer relations
- Good understanding of product allocations
- Communicate to all shipping 3rd parties
- Results orientation
- Conceptual thinking
- Self confidence
- Courage of conviction
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to deal with pressure.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Add A Comment