Nestoil Group – Our subsidiary, IMPAC Engineering Operation & Management Company Limited, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to join our diverse team in our subsidiary – IMPAC Engineering Operation & Management Company Limited.
- In this role, you will ensure successful management of business operations, while driving the implementation of policies and standards that align with the Business Unit’s vision and business philosophy.
As Operations Manager, your responsibilities are outlined below:
- Coordinate all the operation and maintenance management of the business
- Maintain optimal performance of the operations of all the well heads and areas of operation.
- Explore business opportunities within the operations scope and beyond
- Build and maintain good relationships with host communities, regulators, clients and all major stakeholders in the unit
- Update/document the required SOPs for the operations of the asset
- Deliver value and receive value for all work done
- Develop and assist in the delivery of cost-effective site maintenance plans
- Provide and support the development of preventive maintenance programs
- Provide and support the development and updating of all required Operation & Management (O &M) processes and procedures
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) & KPIs as agreed with clients
- Manage relationships with key clients and vendors
- Communicate O & M reports to management and the client
- Communicate client issues with O & M team and devise ways to improve the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Formulate O&M policy and procedures and drive effective implementation of same
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Post graduate degree (including MSc) is an added advantage
- Member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Relevant training and professional certifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ post work experience, 3 years of which must have been at a management level in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and maintenance business environment.
- Strong ability to think strategically and make good judgements
- Highly ethical, self-motivated, diligent and enthusiastic with a winning mentality
- Strong ability to cope well with pressure, solve complex operational problems and deliver within tight timeframes
- Excellent analytical, business development and strategic planning skills
- Strong negotiation and management skills
- Excellent networking and people/relationship management ability, as well as interpersonal, project and change management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly innovative and adaptable
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Operations Manager|