ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant / Process Operator III
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Assignment Type: Offshore Rotation
Work Schedule: 3 weeks on / 3 weeks off – 21 days on / 21 days of
About ABNL limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years experience.
- Industry experience in operations, or similar required
- Extensive knowledge in production operations / processes
- Extensive knowledge in P&IDs, PFD’s and UFD’s
- Able to read shutdown logic diagrams
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Excellent communications (oral & written) in English
- Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills
- Ability to interact in a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced understanding and operation of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Advanced knowledge of safety management tools and processes. (Permit to Work (PTW), Step back 5×5, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Risk Assessment)
- Understanding of Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS), safety management tools and Production Operations Best Practices (POBP)/ Planning & Budgeting (P&B) processes.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.