Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN LAGOS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA
Posted 2 months ago
PricewaterhouseCooper is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: Graduate Associate Programme 2023
Reference Number: PWC230304-1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Intake Year: 2023
About PricewaterhouseCooper: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division / Upper Credit.
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits at one sitting, including English language and Mathematics.
- The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- Whole leadership – I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen – I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Technical and digital – I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive – I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships – I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment