Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Claims Assessor
Ref No: AENL-PSS-23-01
Job type: Contract
Job Nature: Standard
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- MRICS preferred.
- A University Degree in Law, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Business or Financial management or other related discipline.
- Membership of a professional body such as MIArb, MRICS, ACIPS or ISM is an advantage.
- 10 years post graduate experience in a contract engineer, legal or QS role preferably in an Oil & Gas Engineering, Procurement and Construction project environment, or industry involving projects, construction, maintenance, shutdowns and facilities management.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience of a variety of contract types and reimbursement mechanisms.
- Demonstrable experience in defending against claims and variations and their management.
- Excellent letter/report/analysis writing and computing skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
- Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.