We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure the smooth operation of the refinery plant to ensure maximum productivity in the most efficient manner.
- Monitor and maintain specific usage of chemical, energy, water etc.. daily.
- Ensure adherence to hygiene standard as approved by the Company.
- Ensure commitment and compliance to high-quality product and standards.
- Assist production maintenance team in the periodic serving and overhaul of machinery used in the event of a breakdown.
- Ensure commitment and compliance to all food safety programs and standards.
- Report refinery parameters, KPI’s daily.
- Oversee the refinery process to meet with daily KPI’s.
- OND in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or related course .
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in related field.
- Vegetable Oil refining and fractionation experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent leadership qualities.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Have sound Mechanical abilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Manufacturing / Production, Supervisor|