Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 5 months ago
Project HOPE Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager, Global Health
Job ID: req999
About Project HOPE Nigeria: Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Informatics, or a health-related field is required
Professional Experience / Requirements:
- Senior leader with 10+ years of relevant experience, with capacity development of government offices preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the social welfare context and health system in Nigeria, and preferably in Kano and Ogun states
- Successful experience in implementing hypertension control projects and familiarity with USAID/RESOLVE programs preferred.
- Demonstrated results with capacity building/training and implementing training programs and workshops in Monitoring, Evaluation and Research; familiarity with DHIS is an advantage
- Familiarity with the Nigerian Health system including government planning and budgeting processes at Federal and state levels
- Strong skills in negotiating with and engaging Ministry of Health officials at all levels of the health system.
- Demonstrated computer skills in Epi Info, SPSS, GIS and Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook and advanced skills in the use of analytical tools
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of hypertension control Indicators
- Contribute to the use of information management tools such as dashboards to support decision makers at the local government and state levels to make better use of data.
- Experience working with private sector actors involved in health services delivery
- Fluency in English
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Project HOPE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Project HOPE complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Project HOPE expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Improper interference with the ability of Project HOPE employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment