Smollan - We are a global commerce solutions company. We work at the pivot point where retailer, brand owner and shopper intercept. We help our clients achieve faster and scalable growth through planning, executing, measuring and reporting on all aspects of commerce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Promoter (Brand Ambassador)
Reference No.: SMWA-27
Job Type: Permanent
Work Level: Junior
- We’re on the lookout for promoters who will drive shopper experience primarily of HMD high end products, to approaching consumers in selected outlets with aim of influencing consumer decision to purchase by working closely with outlets and building relationships with both customer and outlets.
The Promoter will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive shopper experience by retailers, primarily of HMD high end products, by approaching consumers in selected outlets.
- Responsible for working closely with retail and Distributor Sales Rep (DSR) to promote HMD products.
- Recording accurate device sell outs in respective outlet via agreed platform.
- Accurately collect information as per eLeader definition (key models stock availability, pricing, competitor activities, IMEI sell out).
- Build relationship and provide service to defined outlet.
- Perform customer relationship role in the respective (s) store(s).
- Approach consumers to perform demo and deliver experiences focused on HMD brand and hardware differentiation.
- Review store stock out and engage DSR to fix gaps.
- Review store Sell-Through / Sell-Out and raise opportunities, discuss issues and agree on corrective actions.
- Follow-up actions from previous days and escalate issues to supervisor / TL.
- Deploy and ensure effectiveness of HMD programs including incentives / campaigns (availability, visibility, advocacy, experience.
- Complement training to store staff.
- Ensure VM execution according to the guidance.
- Monitor Care issues and ensure timely response.
- Provide support to retailer.
- Please note: It is imperative the Promoter take on the roles, responsibilities and activities in the stores where no Field Reps have been assigned.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Brand Ambassadorship Skills
- Cooperation & Communication Skills
- Ability to influence sales and create excellent consumer experience
- Target Management Skills
- Effective Time management skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: Market Related.
- Robust benefits package
- Opportunity to work within our global organisation and a renowned brand in the technology sector.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Add A Comment