Jumia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About Jumia: Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- 2+ years experience in top tier consulting firms, 2+ years experience in top tier e-commerce firms, 2+ years in top tier investment banks or audit firms
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years in a leadership position
- Process Improvement Management
- Good understanding of P&L, and Cash-Flow Management
- Skilled negotiation & Value-based selling
- Experience negotiating bulk discounts, MOQs & Credit Terms
- Experience building partnership with strategic OEMs.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (VBA would be a plus).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.