Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN OYO STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN OYO
Posted 7 months ago
Wiseki Technologies is a technology service provider that specializes in providing sustainable tech solutions across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Script Writer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are in need of a script writer who can create ideas and bring stories to life in scripts for features.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to develop ideas and scripts
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Draft, Review, Edit and Gain approval for micro-learning technical scripts
- Write or adapt the information into a script
- Meet with team to pitch scripts and ideas
- Weave visual elements in scenes/segments and dialogue
- Ability to write compelling, accurate marketing video scripts (focus on product marketing videos)
Job Qualifications And Skill Sets
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2-3 years hands-on experience
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Strong relationship management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills – work effectively as part of a virtual team or in person
- Can handle concurrent projects and manage time effectively
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Thorough and organized, with outstanding attention to detail
- Quick learner who can pivot and adapt as client needs change
- Ability to keep sensitive client and agency information confidential at all times
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with basic online project management tools and collaborative communication tools like Slack.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Add A Comment