Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- First Degree in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is an added advantage.
- At least 5+ years in the corporate finance function and treasury unit of a reputable organization.
- Experience with equity, hybrid or debt investments either at a corporation, investment bank, accounting or investor relations firm.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Possess an independent, analytical and structured approach to work.
- Possess strong financial modelling skills.
- Have a high degree of numeracy skills and ability to analyze financial data.
- Have the ability to delegate and prioritize work flows.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|