Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 6 months ago
Reliance Health is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Reliance Health: Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 4 – 6 years B2B sales experience as Senior Sales Executive within Service sector.
- Sales experience in the health insurance industry in Egypt is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of setting sales goals, meeting targets and closing deals.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to provide consultative guidance to prospects and customers
- Ability to identify new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- A quick learner with strong negotiating skills, with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
- Promote and sell our services to target markets to meet their needs and achieve sales targets.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Hire, train, coach, motivate and monitor sales team performance.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Generate leads, build and nurture client relationships.
- Build and strengthen relationships with new customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharp minded who can coach, advise, motivate, create and maintain a high performing sales team.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfil them.
- Oversee the sales team performance to ensure company targets are met by holding daily check-in to set their objectives and achievements.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Executive / Management, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment