Contract Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 3 months ago
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Well Interventions Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng).
- Minimum of 8 years relevant technical experience with onshore and offshore Well engineering roles.
- Good experience in contracts management and basic finance.
- Very Knowledgeable in drilling engineering/operations, completion engineering, well interventions engineering operations.
- Very Good understanding on well integrity.
- Good knowledge of material and equipment, stock management
- Very Good Working experience in Well servicing/production optimisation activities (slickline/E-line, acidizing, WSO/conformance, remedial sand control, coil tubing operations, well performance).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment