uLesson is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Backend Engineer (Tech / Team Lead, Architect)
About uLesson : At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
- BS / MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 10+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining modern backend services.
- Extensive experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Proficient knowledge of strongly typed backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Proven ability to build backend services for consumption on Mobile Apps
- Proven experience managing modern hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile, software and product development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with containerisation technologies.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV and Cover Letter stating why they are a good fit to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of Staff Backend Engineer” as the subject of the mail
.Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|